Range: 20+ NM at T=0.74 (29+ NM at T=0.85)
Ideal for: lighthouses.
The FA-410 LED LR signaling lantern is designed for lighthouse applications where a long range LED lantern is the preferred choice. The light is a unique combination of high intensity and optical efficiency giving the possibility of a nominal range in excess of 20 nautical miles (T=0.74) and 29 nautical miles (T=0.85), depending on color and flashing character.
- FA-410 LED LR consists of a linear array of very high flux LEDs individually mounted in a parabolic reflector
- The highly efficient reflector uses a state of the art dichroic hybrid spectral coating; groups of reflectors are assembled in stacked arrays and the array system is driven by specially designed electronics
- LED arrays are coupled to a unique patented cooling system which ensures that the LEDs are able to maintain intensity well beyond the life of competing products; temperature of the LEDs is kept below 100°C at maximum power level to assure the long life of 60,000 hours
- The controller provides flash control, current limiting to the LED, photocell input (auto, forced on, forced off), synchronization terminal and AC converter (if required)
- Terminals for UNIFLASH® III wireless synchronization system or hardwired sync circuit (Optional)
- Lanterns can be mounted up to 500 meters away from external electronics (some restrictions apply, consult factory)
- Terminals for UNIFLASH®III wireless synchronization system or hardwired sync circuit
- 255 + 1 Selectable character Flash Rhythm (one selectable)
- 15+1 selectable power level settings (one selectable)
- External or Internal mount Photocell
- ATONIS ready for AIS Msg 21 and Msg 6 monitoring
View: Data Sheet