Visibility: 20,000 cd ± 25% (Day) / 2,000 cd ± 25% (Night)
Ideal for: towers, chimneys, cooling towers, oil and gas facilities and refineries.
The FA-250EX322 is a medium intensity, omnidirectional, aircraft obstruction light designed for towers, chimneys, cooling towers, oil and gas facilities and refineries. It complies with FAA L-865 and ICAO Medium Intensity Type A.
- Available in models approved for ATEX Zone 1 and 2 environments or CSA Field Certified for NEC Class 1 Division 2 Group C and D, T4, or Ex d IIB T4/5/6 Hazardous Areas
- 320 mm precision molded Fresnel lens
- ATEX certified Zone 1 Ex ‘d’ transparent enclosure
- Single xenon flash tube rated for 2 years life
- External controller may be located remotely from the flash head
- External controller provides flash control, photocell input (auto, on, off), synchronization terminal and monitoring via form C contacts.
View: Data Sheet