Range: 18+ NM at 0.74T (28+ NM at 0.85T)
Ideal for: terminals, refineries, remote hazardous locations.
The FA-250HA Long Range LED Marine Lantern offers the AtoN authority an LED lantern with the highest Lumen Maintenance value available in the market today. The light is a unique combination of high intensity and optical efficiency giving the possibility of a nominal range in excess of 18 nautical miles (T=0.74) and 28 nautical miles (T=0.85), depending on color and flashing character.
- LEDs mounted on specially designed patented heat sinks to keep the temperature of the LED below 50°C to assure the design life of 60,000 hours
- 15+1 selectable power level settings (one selectable)
- 255 + 1 Selectable flash rhythms (one selectable)
- Terminals for UNIFLASH® III wireless synchronization system or hardwired sync circuit (Optional)
- ATONIS ready for AIS Msg 21 and Msg 6 monitoring
- 3 tier units and all AC units require external controller
- Electronics can be mounted within FA-250HA enclosure, depending on configuration, or within external enclosure (when mounted within external enclosure determination of hazardous location must be considered and appropriate enclosure must be adhered to)
- Lanterns can be mounted up to 500 meters away from external electronics (some restrictions apply, consult factory)
Factory Mutual Clas 1 Division 2 Approved:
*See table for T-codes and Temperature Ranges
View: Data Sheet | Certificates