Range: 0.5 - 2NM
Ideal for: offshore platforms & drilling rigs, offshore wind farms, bridge navigation, CALM, SALM & SPM buoys, FPSOs
Single, double or triple emitter, 0.5 - 2NM fog signal designed at an optimum frequency to maximize range rating for both U. S. Coast Guard and IALA criteria. For use in safe areas, and Class 1 Div 2 hazardous locations.
A single emitter system is designated as the LIEX-710/051. It is U. S. Coast Guard approved for 1/2 mile range with 9.5 watt input to the emitter.
A double emitter system is designated as the LIEX-710/22. It is U. S. Coast Guard approved for 2 mile range with 110.3 watt input to the emitters.
A triple emitter system is designated as the LIEX-710/23. It is U. S. Coast Guard approved for 2 mile range with 56 watt input to the emitters.
- Resonates at approximately 670 Hz
- Designed at an optimum frequency to maximize range rating for both U. S. Coast Guard and IALA criteria
- Omnidirectional audio output
- Microprocessor‐based control electronics
- Remote control terminals for a fog detector, a remote coder or an “at will” switch ‐ a fog detector is useful on manned platforms where running the foghorn continuously is a noise irritant; working without human intervention
- Power supply includes remote code selector terminals for changing the sounding rhythm and terminals for synchronizing the horn with other horns or lights
- Synchronizing may also be accomplished by a centralized master coder
- Terminals are also provided for a 2‐hour temporary silence control ‐ this switch allows a technician to temporarily disable the irritating noise from foghorn; after the time out period, foghorn returns to sounding its designated code without the technician having to remember to manually switch the foghorn back on
NI/I/2/BCD/T4; ‐25 °C ≤Ta ≤+55 °C
NI/I/2/IIB+H2/T4; ‐25 °C ≤Ta ≤+55 °C
View: Data Sheet | Certificates