Ideal for: offshore platforms, offshore wind farms, bridges
The NOMAN 500 (Normal Operations Monitor Aids to Navigation) features a digital touchscreen controller designed to monitor an Aids to Navigation (AtoN) system and provide a contact closure for an out-of-tolerance condition.
- Configurable to customer specifications including, but not limited to:
- Modbus Communications over RS485 or TCP/IP For Individual equipment Status and Control
- Common Normally-Closed Alarm Contact
- Individual Alarm and Status Contacts Available on Request
- HMI display for system control and interface
- Screens can be local (on controller) or located remotely
- Battery charger can be housed inside the control panel or separately
- PLC allows for flexibility in remote monitoring and/or control
- LED door indicators and manual switches can also be used
- Also can control other equipment such as Racons, secondary lights, secondary foghorns, etc.
- Option to operate remote equipment via RF activation
View: Data Sheet