Range: varies by configuration
Ideal for: fixed offshore structures, CALM or SPM buoys
The Pharos Marine Automatic Power Class "C" single lift assembly Aids to Navigation package is a rugged compact unit designed for applications requiring a single lantern without a fog signal. It meets or exceeds U.S. Coast Guard requirements for Class "C" Aids to Navigation as specified in 33CFR sub-part 67.
This aluminum self contained unit contains a solar power system with battery and battery box. The solar array can be positioned in the field to assure it faces due south.
- FA-249LED lantern with 155 mm clear, red, green, yellow, or blue acrylic lens
- 15+1 special programmable position (AM-8 LED Flasher/Controller Unit)
- 255+1 special programmable position (AM-6 LED Flasher/Controller Unit)
- Extremely high flux LEDs mounted on a STABRITE LED array system, driven by specially designed electronics
- LED array available in 1X6, 1X4, 1x8, 3X4 configurations
- Life expectancy in excess of 60,000 hours
- Optional Uniflash®-series GPS wireless synchronizing system, terminal strips, etc.
- Software programmable: photocell, low voltage disconnect, special flash rhythm, specialized current settings and solar charge control voltage setting
- Ability to accommodate an external photocell
- Optional remote monitoring
- High-efficiency TracSwitcher current controls; 82% of the battery current reaches the LED array on flash; 6 mA idle current between flashes
- Optional 365 day timer (AM-6)
Lantern: FM Approved
NI/I/2/DC/T6 Ta = 55°C/T5 Ta = 70°C/T4A Ta = 85°C
NI/I/2/IIC/T6 Ta = 55°C/T5 Ta = 70°C/T4 Ta = 85°C
Sound Signal: FM Approved
NI/I/2/BCD/T4; -25 °C ≤Ta ≤+55 °C
NI/I/2/IIB+H2/T4; -25 °C ≤Ta ≤+55 °C
View: Data Sheet | Certificates